Titans beat the Patriots 23-7 final rating recap

Sameer Sulemaniji

Lid
Lid geworden: 2023-11-03 03:39:46
2023-11-03 07:36:58

The Tennessee Titans concluded their preseason with a 23-7 win over the New England Patriots. There were a great deal of positives and a couple of downsides in the video game. Below are the things that stood out to me in no certain order: This protection is mosting likely to be truly enjoyable to view. Denico Autry appeared huge tonight like he always does when he is healthy and balanced https://www.titansprostore.com/product/adult-tennessee-titans-brown-2023-salute-to-service-club-pullover-hoodie-7803.html. Harold Landry looked great. I can not wait to see them in the regular season when you add Jeffery Simmons to the mix. Michael Badgley most likely won't be here at the end of the weekend break. He made his doinked his first basket effort off the upright from 44 backyards out. He made his 2nd attempt from 27 yards. His third effort was never ever near to experiencing from 39 yards out. The fourth and final effort was excellent from 33. There will certainly be a whole lot of twists cut in the following week. At the very least one of them will be authorized by the Titans. Malik Willis proceeds to be a roller rollercoaster experience of a quarterback. The two-minute drive he put with each other ideal prior to halftime was truly excellent as was the touchdown pass to Kearis Jackson, however he additionally tossed two truly bad interceptions. There is no question he has made progress since last period https://www.titansprostore.com/product/womens-tennessee-titans-brown-2023-salute-to-service-pullover-hoodie-7802.html. I stand by the declaration that the Titans remain in problem if he has to play purposeful breaks in 2023. Julius Chestnut continues to be fun to enjoy. He had another solid evening acquiring one more 72 all-purpose yards. Caleb Murphy had one more sack tonight. That offers him 4 this preseason. He needs to make the rosterAdult Tennessee Titans Brown 2023 Salute To Service Club Pullover Hoodie right?